When you start any new relationship, everything runs smoothly. He is very gentle, polite,cautious and very caring.As soon as he settles in, you begin to see his dark side and it may have been too late for ladies who married their spouses without really knowing all there is to know.
Watch out if your guy:
• Is so crazy about you he wants to settle in as soon as you meet.
•Is really, weirdly jealous. (He should be uncomfortable if you go away for the weekend with your ex-boyfriend, but if he accuses you of flirting with every guy you encounter — the waiter, the cashier, a neighbour– it’s a red flag.)
•Texts so much, it sometimes makes you feel uncomfortable.
•Doesn’t think your friends and family value you enough, or even at all.
•Your anxiety soars if you’re just a few minutes late you know how upset he’ll be.
• Things are always your fault.
• You get a lot of apology emails or make-up gifts from him.
•You find you don’t do anything without him, or without him approving of it.
• You find out he had a violent relationship with a former girlfriend.
• He stalks you — at work, online, with GPS in your car.
• He beats up a teammate or has a punch-out in a bar.
•He is ever physically violent to you.